JASPER Re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L DOHC Engine now available at J & J Auto Service & Transmissions in San Jose
Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, announces the availability of its re-manufactured Nissan VQ40DE 4.0L engine. This DOHC V6 engine is available in exchange for the following 2006-2011 vehicles: Nissan Frontier, Pathfinder, X-terra
This re-manufactured JASPER engine offers several advantages:
• Redesigned JASPER piston with a graphite coating to help prevent dry start-up and piston scuffing.
• Installation of plasma Moly rings which have higher durability to help reduce cylinder wear.
• Installation of Viton valve stem seals which have an increased resistance to heat, oil additives, and abrasion.
• MLS Head Gasket: Multi-layer steel head gasket is installed to reduce head gasket failure.
• 100% installation of updated NEW cam gear chains and chain tensioners to prevent upper chain noise.
• 100% installation of NEW water pump to prevent coolant leaks in the timing cover.
• 100% supplied NEW oil cooler gasket to assist in installation and the reduction of oil leaks.
• 100% installation of NEW nitrided engine valves for improved heat resistance and the reduction of valve guide wear.
• 100% testing of camshaft actuators.
• Live-Run Testing provides peace of mind and assures reliability
The JASPER re-manufactured VQ40DE engine is covered by JASPER’s 3-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Call J & J Auto Service & Transmissions in San Jose today for more information on quality JASPER Engine options to fit your needs.
Thank you for visiting J & J Auto Service & Transmissions in San Jose, CA. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.